Sunday, June 29, 2014

Interview process

How many time have you been in an interview?. 10, 20, 30?...countless. How many times have you been success in one of those interviews?, 30, 20, 10, 1?. It is probably not that many, right?...but why?, why in the world, can you get what you want?, well, I have no idea. Every time I go to one of those rooms, with a large table, four or five black chairs, one jar of water, two or three glasses and three people waiting for you, watching every move you make..UFFF!!! I am paralyzed. I completely forget why I am here, and start asking myself, what did they know about me?. How did they know I am the best candidate... or the worst?. Well, it is a process that every candidate needs to get through if you want to get a job, or get a scholarship or anything in life if you want to get something. But one thing for sure it is most important, if you are not confident enough...(me), forget it, you will not have the results you want. I thought if I practice more before hand, I will be fine, but it occurred the opposite. Well, let's try again, if I get the confident (sometimes you have no clue of the job) I need, BINGO!!! GOT IT.


Speaking in public, it is a very difficult path, and even more if you are in the middle of a interview process with those people judging you every word you said, but we need to prove ourselves that this is only one step for 60 mins max to prove yourself ... YOU CAN!!! and LOOK...if you have this interview, is because they like you, and they want to meet you. Like a colleague said to me once: "You have the skills, you just need to show them that you are the BEST and if you don't know the answer, just said it, be honest and authentic".


Thank You


Betsi



No comments:

Post a Comment